UAS Mosaic support
The process for getting help editing UAS Mosaic websites
Help using Mosaic
For questions about using templates, how content appears on the page, accessing images and icons or other UAS Mosaic specific issues you should:
- Consult the UAS Mosaic guidance materials
- If that does not answer your question, contact the lead editor on your site
- If your lead editor is unable to help, they should contact Charlene Rowley, part-time UAS Websites Manager.
Technical help with Mosaic
For technical questions regarding the Mosaic platform but not relating to the functionality or content of your site (for example, if you notice a bug, or are having issues with platform performance), you can:
- Consult the system status information (Mosaic appears under Technical, Platforms and Environments) to find out how the system is running
- Contact the Mosaic help desk by email
All new starters will require UAS Mosaic face-to-face template training before getting access to your website. If you have a new starter in your team, please get in touch with your lead editor in the first instance. The lead editor should refer to the editor training requirements and availability, but should then liaise with Charlene to arrange training, permissions and access to your website.
Assistance with UAS websites
Lead editors - email email@example.com
Site editors should only contact the lead editor of their site
See information on the UAS website support process